Monday, July 26, 2004

New project: Suspension

Now that all the engine problems are out of the way I'm going to switch my focus back to suspension.

The suspension on the bike is stock. The rear shock is mushy and the forks are so soft they almost bottom out under hard braking.

I already have a set of Progressive Suspension fork springs in the box, and a liter of 15 weight fork oil. I'll be putting them in soon.

To take care of the rear end, I just won an ebay auction for a stock R6 shock. I also ordered the bushings necessary to make it fit. Pictures and specs will be posted soon.

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in fact happy to glance at this blog posts which contains lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these statistics.


Look at my webpage: Kosher Pastas Dishes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home